Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Officially Official

Yep, it's officially official. My first book is now available on Amazon.com and createspace.com. There really aren't words to describe how it felt to view the pages and read the first review of my book. Maybe humbling would fit. Or maybe grateful. Or maybe excited. Or maybe even official. Or maybe all of those combined.

One thing I know for sure is that God is the One who should receive any accolades or glory because of the book. He is the One who gave me the words to put on the pages and the time to put them there. He is the reason I live and breathe each day, and He is the giver of all things. Without Him, I would be nothing.

There are many people to thank for their encouragement as I wrote the book, too many to mention here. You who offered support and words of wisdom ... you who told me to persevere when I wanted to quit ... you who read and edited and read and edited again. Each of you deserve my deepest gratitude for your help and my deepest appreciation for your unconditional love and friendship.

It will be fun to see what God has in store for the book as people begin to read it. My prayer is that readers will be touched and drawn into a closer relationship with God and with their families.

I often wonder if those who have gone before us know of things here on earth. If they do, I'm sure that Mom is in heaven saying, "Lord, help! She's done gone and wrote a book about me!"

I have, Mom, I have indeed.

http://www.createspace.com/3352848



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Terrie+Dennard+Johnson&x=15&y=28

No comments: