Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fully Present

Hello, readers ... thanks to all of you who've written to ask why I haven't posted lately, and I promise I'll get back to blogging in a week or so. 

For this week, however, I've decided to focus on being fully present with my sweet sons, amazing daughter-in-law, precious granddaughters and dear friends. I want to listen fully, laugh freely and love with every ounce of love I have within me.

See you in a week or so ... I'm off to be fully present and listen to my sons talk about beer and my daughter-in-law ooh and ah over pictures of my gorgeous granddaughters. 

And don't worry, I promise I'll have some stories for you when I blog again. In the meantime ... be kind to one another ... don't worry about the things you can't change ... focus on what matters most of all ... each other.

1 comment:

Prekelicious said...

I wanna talk about beer 😀