Wednesday, November 25, 2015

How to Cook a Turkey

So it's the night before Thanksgiving and I know you're probably expecting me to write one of my super-deep, thought-provoking, lesson-filled posts. You know ... one of those posts that inspires you to want to be a better person or go out and change the world or some other grand thing. But instead, I decided to give thanks for little kids who make me chuckle. Thanks to one of my pals at work for blessing me ... and I'm sure all of you as well ... with his daughter's simple three-step method for cooking a turkey.

How to Cook a Turkey by Kate

Step 1 - A six pound turkey at the farm will cost $5.55.

Step 2 - Stuff it with green beans and put it in the oven.

Step 3 - Set the oven at 60 degrees and cook for an hour or two.

Have a great Thanksgiving, friends ... and be truly thankful ... be truly, truly thankful. There are many tonight who are hungry ... many who are lonely ... many who are grieving ... many who are homeless ... many who are sick ... many who would give everything for just a taste of the life you have.

Be thankful ... be truly, truly thankful.





No comments: