Monday, June 2, 2014

Launch.

On January 1, 2013, I posted an entry to this blog that changed my life forever. On February 26, 2013, I shared a video on YouTube that has helped to change the lives of other people. I well remember how terrified I was on those days ... I will forever remember how terrified I was on those days ... you bet I will. This afternoon, Brad, Jason and I launched the campaign for Not My Father's Son ... the documentary we've been working on for the last year. I believe the film will change the world. Am I scared? You bet I am.

I don't normally ask you to share my posts, but tonight I'm asking you to do just that. Share it on Facebook. Share it on Twitter. Share it on every social network you can. Share it via email. Share it on your blogs. Ask other people to share it. Please. Please. Please share it. It's important. Really, really, really important. 

Thank you, friends ... thank you.

Ready? Set? Launch.

Click the photo below to watch the trailer.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phenomenal. Kudos to you and your son for helping set Nate free. To Nate... congratulations on the ability to fly now. May your words, your story... offer courage and help save the lives of others.