Friday, August 29, 2014

Why I Generally Don't Post on Fridays

This post is for all you folks who write to me and ... ummm ... "vent" about me not posting on Fridays. I appreciate your fervor for reading my blog, but every good writer knows that it's better not to write than it is to write junk just for the sake of saying you are writing. Or for the sake of writing you are writing, I suppose. See? That last sentence totally proves my point ... sometimes it's better not to write than it is to write junk. 

Most of you know that my desire not to subject you to poor writing is only part of the reason I generally don't post on Fridays ... you know why I don't post on Fridays has way more to do with my weekend issues than it does with my writing ability. After all, we all know that I'm always on my game when it is time to write, right? Come on ... you know that's worth at least a slight grin. 

I'm breaking my Friday posting fast this evening for an important reason ... I'm writing tonight because I really, really, really, really, really want you to read tomorrow's post. My two co-authors from the Not One More Mile post on August 30, 2013 have graciously agreed to join me in writing once again. Our previous joint post was the most-read post of any in the history of The Tree House, and I'm betting that tomorrow's will quickly surpass it. These two gals have some incredible words of wisdom to share with all of you ... trust me, it will be worth your time to check out what they have to say. 

So until tomorrow, friends ... laugh, love and live. 

No comments: