Friday, October 10, 2014

Hello? Are You There?

It's hard for me to comprehend that so many folks not only read my posts but that so many of you take time from your busy lives to write and ask if I'm okay when I don't post for a few days. I'm truly humbled by your faithful readership and the depth of your concern for my well-being. Those of you who know me well know that quite often my lack of posting is a pretty good indicator that I'm ... fine ... and those of you who know me well know that fine means I'm really not fine at all. However, please let me assure you that's not the case this week ... concerning my lack of posting, that is. I'm speaking tomorrow for the first time with Nate Phelps, and I'm more nervous than I've ever been about speaking. 

If you're in the KC area, come on by if you'd like. Feel free to bring along some sugar-free Jello and Cool Whip or a jar of peanut butter just in case I need a wee bit of nourishment. It may be next week before I have the chance to post again as we're doing a lot of filming over the weekend for the documentary. In the meantime, take care of each other ... smile at each other ... hug each other ... be kind ... be kind ... be kind ... to each other.



No comments: