Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finally Out

  
I can count on one hand the times in my life when I knew I "had" to do something, not "wanted" or "needed" to do something, but absolutely, totally and completely, beyond the shadow of any doubt knew I "had" to do something. Writing this book was one of those times.

It's finally out, and it's available on Amazon.com. Just type in God Even Loves Wiener Dogs or Terrie Dennard Johnson. It's also available on createspace.com ... https://www.createspace.com/3641759. You should order one ... or a dozen and give some away.

I'm hoping you'll love it. And that you'll tell everyone you know and that they will love it, too.

Thanks for reading, friends ... thanks for reading.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Terrie on the book. Can't wait to read it!