Wednesday, February 1, 2012

She's Here

All 8 pounds and 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches of her via C-section at noon today. Becca and Coraline are doing great. My sweet son Matt is proud and happy ... my sweet son Matt has a little girl of his very own ... wow. Granny has cried all day ... big surprise, I know.

Tomorrow I will meet her for the first time. I have a feeling I'll have a few words to write after I do ... if I can see the keyboard through the tears.

I'm a Granny, friends ... no choice on my name, by the way ... my kids chose it for me ... it's what they called my mom. I wonder if she's smiling in heaven ... I wonder.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Our Granddaughter is beautiful. Amazing what God can do. Both Matt & Rebecca are going to be wonderful parents. I can see by their actions the special bond. Let the SPOILING BEGIN!!!