Sunday, February 14, 2016

It's That You Love

There are a lot of people who get pretty darned worked up about Valentine's Day ... some people love it, and some people hate it. It makes some people feel like kings or queens for a day, while it ranks as the most depressing day of the year for others. For me personally, I think I've always been rather indifferent about Cupid Day ... I think it's fine for people who think it's a big deal to make a big deal out of it, and I think it's equally fine for those who think it's a made-up holiday to benefit greeting card companies and florists to refuse to participate in any way. I just hope that I demonstrate love to the people I care about every single day in big ways and little ways and all the ways in between ... if for no other reason than tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Last week, one of my co-workers sent an email out to our office that contained the link to a video that makes me want to go out and buy a dozen roses ... and then go for a train ride. Watch it, and remember it's not who you love, it's that you love.

Click here and happy love the people you love day every day.

No comments: