Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Short Stuff

Guess what? I'm short. There I've said it. I am short. I wish I was tall, but I'm not. I'm short. And I've always been short, too. I've never been tall. Short, short, short. That's what I am. I smile every time I recall the words of my first guest blogger ... "It's not about how tall she is, or how not tall she is." I'm not sure I've ever been called short before in such a nice way. Yep, I am definitely a short stack of pancakes for sure.

I'm tired tonight ... really, really tired ... so this post is a short one. No reminiscing, no funny stories, no huge confessions, no giant life lessons. Well, unless you count my admission that I'm short as a huge confession, I suppose. Or perhaps that could be considered a funny story, I guess. Or maybe even a giant life lesson somehow. Or it could be that I'm reminiscing about my small stature as a child ... nah, I'm just short. Just plain old short.

So here's the thing ... I'm changing the look of the blog again tonight. And I think I may change the look again tomorrow night. Vote. Tell me. Really.

Did I mention that I'm tired tonight? Really, really, really tired? See ya tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Because I'm short. And us short people need more sleep than you tall people. It takes a lot of energy to be as short as I am. Really. Honestly. Truthfully. Fact.

Did I tell you I'm tired tonight???

No comments: