Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If You Never Read Another Post ...

I'm taking a couple of days off from blogging. Well, technically, I guess I'm taking one night off since I'm posting this blurb tonight. But tomorrow night, I'm not writing. Nope, I'm not. I'm not writing a single word to post here tomorrow night. 

I am, however, posting on Thursday night. You should read that one because it will help pave the way for Friday's post. I think I may even post Friday's entry in the morning rather than Friday evening. Why? Just because. And why do I really, really, really want you to read Friday's post? Because it will be very special. Because it's important. Because ... well ... just because you should.

So if you have time, read Thursday evening's post. But if you have to choose between reading Thursday's entry or Friday's, read Friday's instead. Why? Because Friday's post will be very special. Because Friday's post is important. Because you just should.

If you never read another post I write, friends, read Friday's post. 

Have a great evening, a happy tomorrow, and I'll catch up with you on Thursday. Or Friday. Or both.

And remember, if you never read another post I write ... not one more word ... read Friday's post. 

No comments: