Saturday, March 2, 2013

Too Pooped

Today, I cleaned house, did laundry, went to the doctor, went to lunch, went to the yogurt joint, came home, plowed through emails, checked Facebook, went to dinner, came home, and now I'm too pooped to blog. Before you blast me with "Where's the blog?" messages and emails, I promise to write a real one tomorrow. Yes, I used the dreaded "p" word, so now I have to really do it

Speaking of being blasted with messages and emails, stop with the Vimeo link requests to the Ears Wide Open? video already ... here's the link: http://vimeo.com/user16802566/videos

You should be able to watch it on all mobile phones and tablets now, and the quality is much better than YouTube.  

And speaking again of being blasted with messages and emails asking me if I'm OK because I'm a little on the cranky side tonight, I'm fine ... I'm just fine. Shush ... (you know who you are).

Sleep well, friends ... tomorrow is a new day. 

"The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23


No comments: